Analysis & Review
The critique of your preliminary draft will be a detailed Analysis and Review Report of approx. 5,000 words. The fee for the report is based upon the length and complexity of the manuscript, usually starting at $2500. The final report includes:
• A broad overall assessment pinpointing strengths and weaknesses related to structure, style, and content.
• A chapter-by-chapter analysis of how effectively your main messages have been transmitted and focused.
• How and where to expand content to improve continuity and pacing.
• Tips on using language to capture your unique voice more effectively.
• Before-and-after examples of rewritten sentences – demonstrating the recommended changes, giving you a head start towards revising and shaping your manuscript into its most polished form for final editing.
A Tip From Glenn
Read your text OUT LOUD – because the ear always detects mistakes in syntax much more effectively than the eye. Therefore, the quickest “fix” for any manuscript is an oral reading.